Sunday 22 February 2009

Running with the Fash Pack...London Fashion Week A/W 09 (Day 2)


Saturday morning, 21 February 2009. The sun beamed down on London and the temp was positively balmy (well, almost). It was the perfect day for a lie in, lazy brunch and a leisurely read of the weekend papers.

Not for the fashion pack, however, as Saturday morning signalled the second day of LFW A/W 09.

Given the crush the previous day at the BFC tent, I decided to avoid the museum precinct and head straight to the Margaret Howell show in Wigmore Street.

I love the "all vintage" look (or what looks to me like vintage) on the gorgeous girl above. How about those high-ish waisted, stonewashed jeans?!! I think this look should come with a warning though "Approach with caution".... Don't try this look at home unless you are very sure of what you are doing ;-)

Chicago Cubs jacket- tick, cute red pants- tick, grey marl tights-tick, fab shoes- tick. Another young fashion fan in the making (below):



Check these next three guys....spot something in common? Yep, the high maintenance, manicured beard:








The deck shoe is definitely making a come back (actually, I am so out of touch with fashion right now that maybe it has already come back and is on its way out again!) Whatever. I liked his dressed down but somehow dressed up look:


Killer back, killer suede (check the Face Hunter's blog if you want to see her whole outfit):












I spotted this girl when I was having my post-show coffee in Soho. She was one of the most beautiful girls I have seen in a long time: classic and entirely elegant:




Fashion Pup, Lucy:



Taxi!:

No comments:

Post a Comment