Thursday 26 April 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012....Jess

Jess Blanch, Editor-in-Chief, Russh magazine, Paris, March 2012.

Love Jess's style. I found a photograph the other day I took of Jess in May 2010 at Australian Fashion Week (I didn't know it was her back then!) and what she was wearing (a caramel leather skirt) would be just as relevant (and gorgeous) today as it was back then. This outfit is the same - pieces that are wearable for many years to come.


Recreate Jess's look (kind of):

Show your band loyalty in a printed t-shirt: Chaser Grateful Dead Liberty Dead t-shirt or Chaser Slayer boxy t-shirt or Nasty Gal Nirvana t-shirt





8 comments:

  1. what an incredible look!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So effortless

    http://thefashpack.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic simple look!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with these "hair" coats. Amazing look, amazing shots. :)

    xo, Ian.
    www.morbidglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i've been trying to figure out who she was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honestly not feeling this look, it's kind of sloppy imo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great fake fur!

    www.thepinkshades.blogspot.com

    xx Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ian - me too! I think I may have touched it rather inappropriately while talking to Jess ;) They are very strokable! I think she said it was Isabel Marant.....

    @Claire - yay! Now you know :)

    ReplyDelete