Saturday 7 July 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012...Mackenzie

Canadian model Mackenzie Hamilton, Paris, March 2012.

Love Mackenzie's old-school Paris map book - it was the one I used to use before I got my iPhone (and which I now couldn't live without as I have a rubbish sense of direction....even this last week in Paris for the couture shows I managed to lead a group of  photographers in completely the wrong direction after we came off the Metro!).

Recreate Mackenzie's look (kind of):

Peachy pink jeans: Alice + Olivia 5 pocket skinny jeans, Rag & Bone/JEAN skinny jeans, Paige denim skyline ankle peg jeans 

3 comments:

  1. she's so beautiful!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print on the rag & bone jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @harper matiko - thanks so much for letting us know they are Rag & Bone!

    ReplyDelete